Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 31 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner’s growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 23,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies’ expertise extends beyond call centers. We’re experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners.
Description of Service Lines: Results’ current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following:
• Wireless Telecommunications
• Financial Services
• Subscriber Based Entertainment
• Tax Services
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our "expect greater" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
The Site Operations Director oversees center-wide Human Resources, Recruiting, Training, Development, CX360 certification and employee retention.
- Site point of contact
- Facilitates Site Management functions
- Partners with Account Operations Manager in day to day operation
- Creates and Drives Site Culture
- Improves and Manages overall Site attrition
- Leads activities to ensure Site passes CX360 certification
- Manages Site administrative costs
- Interacts with local community to promote Results brand and recruitment activities
- At least 7 years experience in Call center, BPO or direct marketing
- Advanced knowledge of call center services industry and best practices
- Understands ramifications of call center actions on the business, including revenue, expense and employee dynamics
- Advanced knowledge of Human Resources and Recruitment departments
- Excellent motivational skills with a demonstrated ability to develop leaders
- Ability to competently address rapid changes in service delivery in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and multiple operating systems
- Occasional travel may be required
Supply Chain Management