A leading dental benefit management company located in Ft. Lauderdale is seeking an energetic, motivated, self-starter for a credentialing support position. The candidate should have at least one year of customer service experience. This position assist MCNA’s Credentialing Coordinators in complying with all regulatory standards for the credentialing process and ensure that the information is processed in accordance with State and Federal regulations, accreditation requirements and MCNA’s P&Ps.
- A High School Diploma or GED required
- One year of customer service experience preferred
Knowledge & Skills:
· Ability to read, write and speak English.
· Understand requirements of Medicaid credentialing regulations during orientation and probation period.
· Ability to communicate effectively with other Credentialing Staff.
· Ability to maintain credentialing files by assisting Clerical Support/File Clerk to keep file room organized and clean as needed.
· Ability to maintain credentialing file logs and files.
· Computer data entry competency
This is a full time position with a competitive salary based upon experience and qualifications. Some of the benefits MCNA offer are medical, dental, vision, Colonial, company paid life insurance, 401k, as well as paid time off and holiday time.
MCNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V
Please check out our website: www.mcna.net
“It’s a great day at MCNA!"