Clinical Laboratory Technician –
Primary responsibility is to perform tests on body fluids to provide information for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. The ability to properly handle specimens, which will be analyzed at a later time is required. The ability to prioritize work to ensure efficient performance is required.
Senior Medical Technologist, Charge Technologist, Laboratory Manager-Supervisor-General, Automation Supervisor, Microbiology Supervisor
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM):
· Associates (AAS) Medical Laboratory Technology degree or related discipline required
· NYS Licensure Required
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to obtain information and interpret this information in terms of the patient's needs
· Knowledge of growth and development
· Understanding of the range of treatment needed by these patients
· Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment.
· Ability to work in stressful situations is required.
· Schedule flexibility is required.