To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
252 West 11th Street
Erie, PA 16501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Select Physical Therapy • Erie, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Registered Nurse / RN
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Registered Nurse, you will ensure the nursing care plan is being followed. Working alongside Certified Nursing Assistants, you will work in collaboration with physicians and therapists to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Specific responsibilities of the RN Registered Nurse include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
As a Registered Nurse, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Other requirements of the RN role include:
- Valid RN Registered Nurse license in state of employment
- Critical care experience, a plus
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required within 6 months of hire
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude