To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novi, MI
- Kristian Davis
- Phone: 248-330-1695
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Travel Specialist
BLM GROUP USA • Novi, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Essential Function(s) of the Position:
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for the entire organization. Maintain system of required documentation for ease of retrieval.
- Prepare required entry documents for employees traveling internationally (e.g. invitation letters, visas, etc.).
- Arrange routine and complex travel, coordinating plans for air, car, hotel and/or taxi. Responsible for reporting arrangements to employee and manager.
- Ability to be flexible as plans change and communicate those changes to all necessary parties.
- Work globally with multiple sites in different time zones.
- Be available to receive calls from employees having changed travel plans.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and secure transportation to ensure the safety of the employees, when traveling to international locations.
- Continually seek strategic initiatives to explore cutting edge travel technologies/websites.
- Be highly proficient in monitoring current market conditions and adjusting partnership based on company needs & preferences.
- Review travel related policies and processes to identify and recommend best practices.
- Schedules the company vehicle usage. Develops and maintains system for tracking maintenance of vehicles. Distributes keys and necessary paperwork for employees use while driving. Ensures insurance is up to date. Ensures all vehicles that go out have necessary safety items/paperwork, and monitors vehicles upon their return for damage, cleanliness, gas usage, mileage, etc.
- Contact customers and guests before their visits to BLM to communicate preferred amenities to help them acclimate to the area.
- Additional travel related responsibilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience managing domestic and international travel activities
- Ability to lead vendor negotiations and communicate effectively
- Advanced computer literacy including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Concur experience required
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to understand and meet deadlines and goals
- Ability to work on a fast pace environment
- In depth knowledge of North America and Italy geography and/or ability to understand distances between points of travel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding employee situations.
BLM GROUP USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, military status, gender modification or any other legally protected status.