Job Title: Project Manager - Behavioral Healthcare Enterprise System
Streamline’s mission is to build innovative technology solutions that empower people who improve behavioral health and quality of life of those in need. We are a high growth technology company that delivers web-based software for healthcare organization’s to provide and coordinate all service delivery processes. Streamline has been offering software in the behavioral health marketplace since 2003. Streamline has built and maintains systems for some of the nation’s premier behavioral health organizations using the latest web-based technology.
Streamline offers competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as a challenging, yet flexible, work environment that is conducive to collaboration and productivity. A career with Streamline Healthcare Solutions provides opportunities for growth and continued learning in a workplace where individual contribution is valued and recognized. Join us, and advance your career today with a company that is on the cutting edge of the behavioral healthcare technology industry.
Here at Streamline, we strive on building lasting and trusting relationships with our clients, and our employees set the bar.
The Project Manager has responsibility for aspects of implementation projects over the entire project life (initiate, plan, execute, control, close). The project manager must be familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member. The position interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end users, client project representatives, internal resources, and Streamline leadership; it also ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials
Corporate Project Management
Electronic Medical Record
Project Life Cycle
Project Management Phases