To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa, Ok 74129
- Jonathan Miller
- Phone: 918-227-8390 Ext.2138
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Bios Corporation • Tulsa, Ok
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Better Life Homecare Certified Nursing Assistants are the front line resource for A Better Life Homecare customers. Certified Nursing Assistants work with people in their homes to provide the supports they need to be able to stay at home. Certified Nursing Assistants are responsible for help Plans and Plans of Care and following them according to the service agreement or authorization, including following the agreed upon schedule. A Better Life Homecare serves people 24/7. Certified Nursing Assistants will follow the agreed upon work schedule identified in their offer of employment. Certified Nursing Assistants will provide outstanding service in all that they do, using the A Better Life Homecare Belief Statements as the foundation for all their actions.
- Execute Help Plan or Plan of Care as written, initiating updates and modifications as needed
- Clearly document all aspects of services provided
- Maintain a high degree of honesty and integrity at all times
- Transport people as needed and outlined in the Help plan in employee’s personal or customer’s vehicle.
- Acquire and maintain all required and needed training to properly serve customers
- Perform all aspects of job safely and using good judgment
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of all A Better Life Homecare customers, families and employees
- Work to increase knowledge and skills in areas relevant to position and customers
- Communicate openly and respectfully with customers, supervisors, members of the community
- Represent A Better Life Homecare well in all aspects of manner, dress, communication and actions
Schedules are flexible working during the day, evenings and weekends.
- At least 18 or older
- Valid Drivers License
- Have a vehicle with current insurance in applicants name
- Clean Background
- State-approved CNA Certification.
- Maintain valid driver’s license and auto insurance at all times