To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwell, MA 02061
- Bruce Augusta
- Phone: (800) 617-6172
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full time Business Development Professional
The Computer Merchant Ltd • Norwell, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Seeking Business Development Professionals
Technical Staffing, Outsourced consulting services, Project based delivery experience
About the role:
TCM is currently seeking a New England based Business Development Professional to join our team and work under the guidance of the Vice President of Sales. The ideal person has experience with IT Staffing or Outsourced Consulting Services. Must be self-motivated and have outstanding client presentation abilities. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business development by devising and implementing marketing strategies, identifying and establishing relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts and identifying opportunities to broaden the scope of services within our existing client base.
Our ideal candidate:
- Possesses proven business development skills
- Ability to drive daily business development efforts focused on new client facing activities
- Has the capability to expand TCM's presence in the local marketplace through networking organizations and events;
- Is able to demonstrate proficiency in the full sales life cycle, from client prospecting and proposal development to client negotiation and closing;
- Has the ability to:
- Manage multiple client hiring needs;
- Establish effective relationships with clients and members of the TCM team;
- Present recommendations and ideas clearly and to summarize complex issues;
- Exercise a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism;
Located South of Boston, in Norwell, Massachusetts, The Computer Merchant (TCM) is a leading national recruiting firm that has been in the IT Staffing Industry since 1980. TCM cultivates an environment of high performance and success and is looking for dedicated people who want to take their career to the next level.
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.
A Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred). In lieu of a degree relevant work experience with a minimum of 2 years of IT staffing/recruiting or consulting service, business development experience.
In addition to a competitive base salary and a generous commission plan, TCM offers a variety of benefits including: medical, dental and vision coverage; retirement plan savings; life insurance, short and long term disability and more.