To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Junior Sales Manager
The Job Window • Columbus, OH
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window has an exciting opening for a Sales Manager on behalf of our client, a marketing & sales company that represents some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the nation. Our client’s mission is to build connections between clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence, providing top notch service, and fostering growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of team members is our client’s highest priority. This firm is passionate about delivering quality and providing top-notch management training. They value teamwork within their agency and strive for good partnerships across all platforms.
Looking to use your skills with an industry leader? In our client’s training program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and conduct business with customers and business partners alike. You will also be taught how to manage a sales team, develop a plan to grow the business - all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You will have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our client’s performance-based promotions, you will have real management opportunity as well. Join the company that’s ranked year-after-year as one of the “Best Places To Launch A Career".
How far can this firm take you? That depends. How far do you want to GO?
As a Sales Manager, you will learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our client’s managers and corporate executives started out as management trainees and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today. Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing, and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you will be evaluated every step of the way. Upon successful completion of our client’s award winning training program; you can expect rewards and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our client’s entrepreneurial philosophy, there’s absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Identify and manage new business primarily through participation in in-store sales campaigns taking place throughout the Columbus area, reaching out to prospects and introducing our client’s services.
- Create a great first impression to prospects and customers by managing customer relations and providing customers with a world class experience.
- Identify customer needs to determine of our client’s service solutions would be a good fit.
- Manage multiple lead sources and manage existing customer database to ensure all communications are logged and identified.
- Work with Senior Sales Manager to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline and meet sales goals.
- Manage a territory in Columbus and ensure sales reach is being met.
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by senior management.
Qualifications of the Sales Manager Include:
- Degree or relevant experience in sales, retail sales, sales management, retail management, event sales, territory sales management, business development, marketing management, customer account management, key account management, lead management, and related fields an asset.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with a strong sales and customer service focus.
- Strong work ethic and motivated attitude
- Self-motivated and focused on growth and success within a company.
- Able to work in a fast-paced sales environment independently and as a motivated team player.
This is an Entry Level position. Must be willing to work hard in an Entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions.
*Local applicants only! We are looking to hire & train ASAP. Social security or valid work permit is required as we are not currently offering sponsorships.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Apply today as a Sales Manager! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Keywords: Sales Manager, Sales Assistant, Sales Representative, Sales Development, Product Development, Consultative Selling, Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing.