To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Palm Desert, CA 92211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TECHNICIAN
Planet Bingo LLC • Palm Desert, CA
Posted 21 days ago
Travel - Negligible
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Entertainment, Computer Hardware, Computer Software
Information Technology, Installation - Maint - Repair, Customer Service
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Palm Desert, California
Planet Bingo®, a Software Gaming Company based in California has an opening for IT Service Technician to service our clients. Our technicians plans, installs and troubleshoots computer work stations and local area networks at our client’s facilities (casinos). They will provide technical support and excellent customer service. This position requires extensive travel.
- Installs, configures and modifies computer work stations and plan lay out of a hall network infra-structure for installation.
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, etc.
- Uploads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and other applications.
- Trains clients, staff and team members on a wide range of Plant Bingo®, Microsoft, Symantec and Cisco products.
- An AA Degree or Certificate in Information Technology from a technical school preferred.
- Three plus years experience in application support and/or IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft operation systems, PC Hardware and working with printers, scanners, internet routers, etc.
- A+ Certification and Network + certifications and CCNA certifications are a strong plus.
- Technical knowledge of telecommunications, network and PC operating systems and current network hardware protocols.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Requires travel.
Planet Bingo® offers competitive compensation and great benefits that includes: medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. For consideration send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.