We are looking for an objective Accounts Receivable Coordinator who combines a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Experience Preferred for the Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
- Associate's degree, or equivalent, or technical school; Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, preferred
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in in MS Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: accounts receivable, accounts receivable processing, AR, AR coordinator, billing, invoicing, clerical, bookkeeping