To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Advisor
Chrysler Dealer • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 20 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
See above for Details; Full Benefits Included
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Service Advisor responsibilities and duties
- Greet customers when they arrive at the service center
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
- Provide customers with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options
- Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with mechanic if necessary)
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
- We offer terrific benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- State of the art facility and technology
- Closed on Sunday to spend time with our families
Service Advisor qualifications and skills
- High school diploma/GED req.
- Working knowledge of automobiles and parts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate equally well with mechanics, customers and senior management
- Customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to laypeople
Job ID: 0392p
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.