To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Advisor
Chrysler Dealer • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Service Advisor responsibilities and duties
- Greet customers when they arrive at the service center
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
- Provide customers with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options
- Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with mechanic if necessary)
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
- We offer terrific benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- State of the art facility and technology
- Closed on Sunday to spend time with our families
Service Advisor qualifications and skills
- High school diploma/GED req.
- Working knowledge of automobiles and parts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate equally well with mechanics, customers and senior management
- Customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to laypeople