· Natural alignment with the company’s culture and core values
· 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales in a professional services environment
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is strongly preferred
· Strong cold-calling and negotiation skills
· Knowledge of MS Office suite and Outlook email
· Excellent written and oral presentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Valid U.S. state driver’s license
Founded in 1994, Roth Staffing was built with the purpose to make life better for the people we serve. We were one of the first companies to provide benefits to temporary workers on assignment and gained such loyal clients that, within four years of founding, we became the only staffing company to ever rank #1 in the Inc. 500. No mergers, no acquisitions, no debt—but our continued commitment to uncompromising quality has still made us one of the largest, privately-owned staffing firms in the country.
Our business partners love working with us because we recruit, screen, and hire the talent they need, meaning they can devote more time to key business goals.
Roth Staffing has received numerous recognitions, including SIA’s “Best Staffing Firms to Work For,” “Best Staffing Firms to Temp For,” Inavero’s “Best of Staffing—Client Satisfaction” and “Best of Staffing—Talent Satisfaction,” as well as multiple “Best Workplaces” recognitions by Fortune Magazine.
What’s in it for you:
Roth Staffing has been listed among Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Women, Millennials, Diversity, Giving Back, and more! As our coworker, you’ll get access to:
· Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
· 401(k)/deferred compensation plan
· Defined growth path (including leadership development)
· Flexible schedule
· Generous performance bonuses and perks (including a trip to Hawaii for top performers!)
· Paid volunteer time
· Gym reimbursement
· Participation in company-wide health initiatives and contests
Please apply below! Your contact for this position will be Anthony Assaye.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Job ID: BSMROCKVILLEULT