Sonic Industries, a division of RBC Bearings Corp. is a well-known international manufacturer and marketer of highly engineered precision aerospace fasteners, shafts and assemblies. Our focus is primarily on highly technical or regulated products for specialized markets that require sophisticated design, testing and manufacturing capabilities. Our unique expertise has enabled us to garner leading positions in many of the product markets in which we compete.
We are currently looking for a Quality Engineer and this individual will be responsible for but not limited to:
Maintain QMS; initiating, reviewing, & revising policies/procedures in accordance with AS9100.
Plan and implement quality initiatives based on metrics.
Leads or Participates in RCCA activities as necessary.
Review & approve changes to manufacturing plans & drawings based on customer requirements.
Review contracts, specifications, purchase orders, and planning.
Issue and review Internal and supplier corrective actions.
Provide corrective action and containment for customers as required.
- Knowledge and use of precision inspection equipment and calibration.
- Ability to represent the Company with Boeing and FAA.
- Hands-on working knowledge of ASME Y14.5.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Individual must have a minimum of 5 years as a Quality Engineer.
- Working knowledge of PPAP and FAA/PMA.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident) or a Foreign Person for whom a license is obtained.
We are offering the right individual a chance to make a difference in the Aerospace Community.
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance