Recruiting and Administrative Support
To assist Recruiters and Staffing Consultants by performing administrative, clerical and recruiting support functions, to process payroll, maintain files and procedures, and to offer marketing assistance to attract candidates and clientele. This role is critical to the success of our the operation. The Recruiting Assistant is the primary point of contact and liaison between clients, candidates and business owners to positively represent and relay PrideStaff's message of optimal service. This is a demanding position and requires an individual that is highly organized and able and willing to multitask at all times.
If you enjoy working with others, providing a valuable service that can positively impact the lives of others, we would love to meet you!
- Office Administration
- Reception and first point of contact for Clients and Associates, prospective as well as existing.
- File Management & Clerical Support
- Payroll and Tracking A/P & A/R
- Recruiting Support & Resource Development
- Assist in Marketing efforts/processes
- On-Going Projects & Other Essential Tasks as Needed
- Development and maintenance of Social Media outlets
- Answer phones professionally, maintaining a positive attitude and demeanor
- Screen candidates
- Schedule interview appointments
- Assist as needed to facilitate and meet necessary business needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communication, office systems, and record keeping
- Knowledge of modern business communication: Includes style and format of letters and emails, creating email and letter templates and mail merges.
- Skill to type 50 words per minute
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to create job ads and job templates
Credentials and Experience:
- 2+ years experience performing administrative and clerical duties
- Marketing or Communications background preferred
- Sales-oriented in nature
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Can-do and focused attitude
- Proven reliability and dependability
- 2 year degree preferred
- Bilingual/Spanish, a plus
Desirable Technical Skills:
Advanced knowledge in the following programs is desired: Internet Explorer and online research, MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat & creating PDF’s, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, graphic design, and basic html coding
- Close attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and handling multiple deadlines and assignments
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Positive and professional nature and attitude
- Social-media savvy
- Upbeat and positive personality.
- Reliable and dependable, stellar work ethic.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, with pertinent experience and desired characteristics, apply attaching a recently updated resume and follow up with a phone call to our
Pridestaff office at:
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail