To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 Indel Ave
Westampton, NJ 08073
- Hiring Manager
- Phone: 609.267.9000 ext.442
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Engineer
Inductotherm Corp. • Westampton, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Throughout Inductotherm's history, we have pioneered a number of 'firsts' in our industry. We continue to grow in size and scope, creating and refining technologies that were scarcely theoretical, let alone practical, just a short time ago. It’s inspiring to see how far we’ve come. We believe that some of our greatest moments are yet to be developed as we continue to make advancements.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer with experience. The ideal Field Service Engineer
candidate will provide assistance in the areas of installation, start-up, trouble-shooting and preventative maintenance on Inductotherm large capital equipment at customer’s plant site or related designated areas. Foundry experience is a plus.
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Field Service Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Service and support for repair/maintenance of new and existing equipment, including start-up and commissioning.Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment on-site.
- Must be familiar with electricity & test equipment and able to use volt meter and o-scope.
- Able to read, comprehend wire schematics and blueprints.
- Must be able to travel world wide – 90% of the time.
- Produce timely and detailed service and expense reports.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and exercise good judgment with no direct supervision.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Will be required to complete miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Field Service Engineer Minimum Job Requirements:
- High voltage/power experience.
- Ability to read mechanical, hydraulic and water prints.
- Ability to speak foreign languages, a plus.
Field Service Engineer Essential Physical Requirements:
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work: heavy lifting, climbing, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds, and standing for long periods.
- Work environment involves situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to work in extreme conditions, ie: hot, cold, dirty environment.
- Must be able to read printed word, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must disclose any surgical implants, pins, braces or other devices that could be affected by induction fields.
Field Service Engineer Condition of Employment:
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete the Inductotherm Corp. hiring process requirements which includes a comprehensive assessment, drug testing, and a background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer ● Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
● An E-Verify Employer