To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
- Sergii Kovalenko
- Phone: 9058508241
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Process Engineer
Engineering Search Firm Inc. • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Must be an American citizen
ESF Careers has been engaged by a leader in the HVAC industry to recruit an Industrial Process Engineer. The candidate will assist with the facility layout of production area, assist with the rollout of new products and document standard operating procedures. The candidate will serve as a resource for production issues.
- Plans and designs manufacturing processes for production facility;
- Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods and workforce utilization;
- Determines the parts, equipment and tools in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to specifications;
- Responsible for continuous process improvement;
- Knowledge of and use of Lean Manufacturing Tools and techniques needed;
- Acts as backup supervisor for production employees.
- Organizational support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity;
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision making process; makes timely decisions;
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality;
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly;
- Safety& Security – Observes safety & security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly;
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events;
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings & appointments on time;<
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Degree (M.S.) from accredited college or university in Engineering, Finance or Business related field and 1 year experience in manufacturing; or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and/or 2 plus years related experience and/or training in manufacturing;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization;
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advance calculus, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory. Ability to work with concepts such as limits, ring, quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems;
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.) in its most difficult phase Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables;
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software; manufacturing software and word processing software.