To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6826 East Black Horse Pike
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
- Erica Schwartz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Spencer's • Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you’ll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We’re fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you’ll see firsthand that we’re laidback and irreverent. We’re firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it’s critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
• Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
• Career advancement
• Comprehensive benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Personal/Holiday
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance, Tuition Reimbursement & 401k for eligible associates
• 30% discount on merchandise
POSITION SUMMARY: The Recruiter is responsible for partnering with HR Leadership, department heads and hiring managers in creating/executing comprehensive sourcing and recruitment strategies.
Proactively research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, and develop a pool of qualified candidates, in advance of need, by building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates.
Source and recruit candidates for current and future requisitions via various methods, including but not limited to: social media, professional networking associations and events, industry contacts, job boards, job fairs, employee/manager referrals, alumni/former employees, external career website.
Manage the interview process to include scheduling, preparing questions and other materials, participating as an interviewer, facilitating feedback sessions, extending offers and coordinating on-boarding processes.
Participate in campus recruitment efforts, including the annual summer internship program and associated university recruitment/partnership strategies.
Assist in establishing controls and measurements to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
Identify opportunities to enhance brand image among experienced and campus hires.
Maintain a constant focus on the marketplace; and disseminate market intelligence to key stakeholders.
Build rapport with hiring managers and gain an understanding of their business and their team dynamics.
Assist in managing applicant tracking process, job boards, career sites and talent acquisition score-card/metrics.
Assure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
Attend professional networking events, university/college recruiting events, open houses and job fairs.
Coordinate with HR team on other projects as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with HR technologies such as applicant tracking systems, HRIS, performance management is preferred.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. This includes Microsoft Office programs, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be proficient in with Excel spreadsheets and understand formulas in order to calculate and track results.
- Demonstrates a creative, flexible and high energy approach to impacting business results.
- Strong sense of urgency, drive and passion to take ownership of all projects.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Collaborative team player.