To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moreno Valley, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PrimeSkill Staffing • Moreno Valley, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary: The Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, prospecting, and securing new business opportunities to support new revenue growth for specific geographic area(s). Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects and work with Area Manager, and other sales staff to plan, conduct and follow up on sales calls.
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth for specific geographic area(s).
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects, focusing primarily on higher margin retail prospects and new business opportunities within active and inactive accounts.
- Work with Area Manager, and other sales staff to plan, conduct, and follow up on sales calls. Maintain a close working relationship with Home Office to drive activity/results through the leveraging and consistent application of corporate best practice sales processes and initiatives.
- Identifies prospects and develops sales strategies to secure new business. This may include sales calls, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals, in-office demonstrations, direct mail campaigns, and follow up activity coordinated within that plan/approach.
- Conducts prospect, active, and inactive account sales calls both independently and jointly with field management and staff as prioritized by the Area Manager.
- Functions as primary sales resource on identified retail, higher gross profit margin target accounts with responsibility for creating the account plan and coordinating the approach and communication strategy with Area Manager on these accounts.
- Work closely with recruiting team to identify types of business the team is most likely to fill successfully.
- Facilitate the effective presentation of submittals in order to increase the success rate of filling the orders from a new customer.
- Meets regularly with Area Manager to review/coordinate sales efforts to ensure continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding individual and area sales activity and revenue targets set by Area Manager.
- Partners with Area Manager as a dedicated sales resource to enhance sales efforts through engaging in specific action plans, presentations, activities and techniques both personally and consultatively to secure business.
- Regularly communicate with the recruiting team to identify highly placeable candidates/employees to place with target accounts.
- Develops strategic solution oriented sales plans to increase business within key accounts and partners with field management to implement. This includes selling strategic product and service offerings/solutions and negotiating pricing strategy as determined by the Area Manager.
- Plans/presentations as needed to close deal.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing.
- Successful related work experience in a services industry may substitute.
- Minimum of 3 years proven outside direct sales experience with focus in consultative and solution oriented sales approaches.
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies, conducting cold calls, making sales presentations, closing techniques and developing service and pricing proposals.
- Ability to call on the highest levels of decision makers in an organization with confidence for the areas represented (e.g., VP IT, CFO, Director R & D, CIO, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all sales and service related activity.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills. Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions.
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of management and within customer accounts.
- Ability to develop account teams and work effectively in team environments.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful sales/marketing approaches and techniques.
- PC and Internet skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, entering of sales call activity into in-house system
- Local travel is required.