To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raritan, NJ 08869
- Joan Harris
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Apple & Associates • Raritan, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Medical Equipment, Pharmaceutical
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a growing company in the Medical Device industry. We are recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Generalist to support their team.. The Human Resources Generalist will be involved in supporting the team, including working with:
- Projects in the areas of organizational planning, performance management, management training, associate development and training and workforce planning
- Works closely with the management team and Human Resources Manager to provide consultation on strategic HR issues
- Responsible for maintenance of HR paperwork such as data updates, leave of absence administration, new hire process (including orientation and onboarding), separation process and exit interviews, FMLA, Worker's Compensation, and file maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- 5 or more years of HR Generalist experience,
- Experience with payroll
- Will have experience with HRIS systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Human Resources (HR) Generalist