To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4141 Swenson Street
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Palliative Operations and Network Development
Nathan Adelson Hospice • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nathan Adelson Hospice is currently seeking a Director of Palliative Operations and Network Development.
Responsibilities include: Leading the development of the Elaine Wynn Palliative Care program network strategy and the creation, implementation, and refinement of a palliative care program as it concerns the continued development of relationships with e.g., health systems, medical groups, other provider organizations, and health plans. Spearheading efforts to build core population health elements into collaborative relationships with these organizations through contracts and other means to create effective and mutually beneficial partnerships. Providing practice management for the palliative program, overseeing program operations, revenue management, and budget development.
Successful candidate must have the following education/experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing prepared with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a leadership position in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a field related to advanced illness and palliative care and a firm understanding of the advanced/substantial illness and palliative care continuum.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health care reimbursement and payment methods across the provider and payer spectrum, to include knowledge of alternative payment models, population health, and quality improvement concepts.
- Wide scope of understanding of the roles different organizations play across the health care spectrum, to include palliative care organizations, hospices, health plans, hospitals, home health organizations, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
- Solid background in business development and program development.
- Excellent negotiation skills and expertise in developing and managing network relationships, ideally to include the structuring and implementing contracts.
- Practice management experience, including experience relating to personnel, clinical scheduling design and execution, revenue management, budget development, and operations
- Superior written and verbal communication and collaborative skills to engage a wide range of internal and external audiences.
Required Licensure and Certification:
- Registered nurse with active, unrestricted Nevada RN license.
- Possess an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and is in good working order. Must maintain a clean driving record.