To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
41 West 13th Street
New York, NY 10011
- Allison Braithwaite
- Phone: 212-401-3024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager & Assistant Manager
Biscuits & Bath • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
With 28+ years of experience in the dog-care business, Biscuits & Bath (B&B) is on a mission to improve the quality of life for each precious pet that we serve. A leader and innovator in our industry, we work relentlessly to continually raise the standard of excellence for dog care and customer service.
At Biscuits & Bath, the work you do has a direct impact on each dog’s quality of life. We offer a highly collaborative and inclusive environment that rewards those who perform well. We are committed to helping each employee reach their full potential and building a team that puts clients first. We continue to set the standard of excellence for client service and dog care. For these management roles, we offer a competitive base salary plus quarterly bonus and a thorough 5-week paid training period in a friendly, warm, and supportive environment.
Other benefits of the Management role include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Discount on B&B Services
- Paid Time Off Program
As a B&B Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a location and its Associates. You will be accountable for achieving budgeted revenues while maintaining the operational and service standards prescribed by Biscuits & Bath. In addition, you will develop meaningful relationships with our clients and provide the highest level of care and service to all dogs.
Key Responsibilities of the Management role include:
- Educating clients regarding dog care and selling services that meet clients’ needs
- Addressing and problem solving client concerns and comments
- Achieving revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Ensuring proper workforce planning, skill development, and cross training
- Recruiting, training, and developing associates
- Managing performance and compensation of associates
- Planning work schedules
- Ensuring services operate per policies and procedures
- Maintaining equipment in satisfactory working order
- Ensuring compliance with governing federal and state laws and regulations
- Planning operations, tactics, human resources, and revenue strategies
- Promoting and marketing the business to current and prospective clients
- Analyzing revenue results and devising marketing and revenue growth strategies
- Exceeding Performance Metrics, including:
- Quality of dog care
- Client loyalty
- Quality of associate team
Biscuits & Bath – A History of Innovation and Excellence
Join our innovative and growing team today!
In the B&B Manager role, you must be able to juggle a variety of responsibilities while balancing competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about the well being of dogs. You must possess a high degree of independent decision-making and problem-solving skills. Qualified candidates should be highly organized and pay close attention to the details that make a difference in the clients’ experience.
Other requirements of the Management role include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a management role
- Proven track record of success in operational planning
- Demonstrated ability to empower, develop, and lead a team
- Excellent time management and business development skills
- Ability to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and Internet savvy