To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Ashley Dineen
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
Posted 4 days ago
The Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative support to a four-person team of HR Relationship Managers (HRRM’s). The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to detail along with outstanding service-orientation and mature judgment. S/he will be a team player with a strong work ethic and the capacity to prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
Administrative support and project coordination:
• Complex and proactive calendar management and detailed materials preparation
• Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings or events
• Schedule domestic and international travel arrangements
• Prepare documents and presentation materials in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Maintain various types of confidential information
• Perform diligent telephone coverage
• Handle daily mail, filing systems, expense tracking and reporting, proofreading, edits and drafting meeting minutes, etc.
• Provide cross-coverage and back-up support to other HR Assistants
• Maintain various HR-specific documents and reports as needed including ensuring accuracy and integrity of employee data, including timely updating of any changes and serving as our team’s liaison to the business on the maintenance of this data
• Produce management and data reports as needed for HRRM and/or business managers, primarily using Workday
• Assist with ad hoc HR project work, as required, within immediate team and broader HR department
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an administrative role in a professional services organization
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote & PowerPoint) with an ability and desire to learn new technology
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, plus high level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
• Strong service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
• Fastidious detail orientation and overall work quality
• Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
• Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility; sense of humor
• Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials