To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Smith, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Competitive Sales Leader - Job ID#9221815
Family Heritage • Fort Smith, AR
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- $66,000 + bonuses, with $100,000+ first year potential. $120-160k within 3 years
- Aggressive commission based pay with lifetime vesting
- Cash bonuses ($500 - $3,000 per month)
- Stock bonuses
- Incredible incentives
- Company paid trips
- Awesome company culture and coworkers
We have built a nationally recognized sales organization headquartered in Raleigh, NC. Established in 2001, our team has averaged 29% growth year over year for the last 15 years, growing from 2 reps in Raleigh/ Durham to over 50 reps in 10 states. This consistent growth with top performing reps throughout the region, has led to a unique expansion opportunity for new reps in Fort Smith. There is an increased need for leadership within the organization as well.
We have career openings in both our B2B sales division as well as our direct to consumer sales division. Candidates must be teachable enough to learn our business and become proficient in sales and new account acquisition. Candidates must also be able to integrate previous experience in order to accelerate their transition to leadership.
While we operate in the insurance sales industry, we are anything but the typical company or organization in that industry. Our culture is to lead by example, so we are looking for leadership candidates who aren’t afraid to walk the talk. Our training process is to take new sales people by the hand and show them how to be successful. Applicants with actual leadership experience (personal or professional) only please. Equity position and stock plan available for the right candidate.
We are willing to train the right person in all aspects of our business. However, special attention will be given to applicants who have:
- Outside sales experience
- B2B sales experience
- Business networking experience
- Developed a referral base
- Run a small business
- Served as a community leader
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You have a tendency to over promise and under deliver
- You have difficulty in being productive when not directly supervised
- You approach the sales process with a cut-throat, high pressure approach
- You have a tendency to get complacent and accept the status quo
- You have low income goals
- You give up easily when challenged
- You have a fear of introducing yourself/your business to businesses and individuals you do not know already
- You are willing to compromise values/integrity if a large amount of income is on the line
- You are not comfortable providing references or undergoing a criminal background check
DO APPLY IF:
- The concept of being compensated on your effort and results is exciting
- You are self-disciplined and able to work independently
- You are coachable and willing to learn from a proven process & business model
- You are confident and comfortable making new contacts
- You consider training and continuous development an ongoing process
- You enjoy working in a growth oriented team
- You can balance being competitive with being collaborative at the same time
- You are persistent and work with a positive attitude through set backs
- You aren’t willing to settle for making a large income OR making a real difference with your work you are committed to accomplish BOTH
Please submit your résumé to be considered for the position.