To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tinton Falls, NJ
- Ron Herzog
- Phone: 212-3021141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
FPC National • Tinton Falls, NJ
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To provide accurate and timely financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data in a deadline driven, team oriented environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet deadlines provided by Controller and Assistant Controller for purposes of month and year end bookclose processes.
- Provide analysis and support to Group Presidents and hospitals.
- Prepare monthly asset, liability, and capital account reconciliations and entries by compiling and analyzing account information including general ledger coding.
- Follow up on reconciling items in a timely manner to ensure financial statement accuracy.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepare monthly GAAP based financial statements in accordance with Lender Compliance requirements.
- Prepare and maintain key performance metrics.
- Ability to automate and mechanize processes
- Provide journal entry back-up
- Process execution
- Assist in preparation of various reports for Senior Management and Board of Directors.
- Assist in preparation of audit schedules as required by external auditors.
- Provide detailed performance variance analysis to budget and prior year.
- Assist in supporting periodic physical inventory processes at various locations.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Contribute to the reduction of the bookclose cycle
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Interaction with external auditors
- Tax compliance
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain an overall understanding of the organizational structure and general accounting processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting required.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office tools. As well as Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains and Prophix.
- Experience with a Shared Service/Internal Service provider environment preferred.
- Capable of being entrusted with confidential information.
- Ability to build productive working relationships and work as part of team.
- Proven ability to be a resourceful problem-solver and fast learner.
- Strong attention to detail and able to remain focused on the task at hand.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills while working in a deadline driven environment.
- Service orientation
- Ownership and accountabilty
- Process and solutions-orientation
- Organizational skills
- Business maturity
- Active listening skills
- Demonstrated responsiveness