To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3401 U.S. 441
Fruitland Park, FL 34731
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quick Lube Technician/Express Lane Technician $9/hr
Bill Bryan Chrysler Dodge Jeep • Fruitland Park, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level/Quick Lube Technicians
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are seeking an entry level dealership technician position!
- The Lube Technician is responsible for performing vehicle light repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Quick Lane Automotive Technicians (Lube Techs) explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continually learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
As a Lube Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
- Must have previous lube tech experience
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Hold a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
- Valid Social Security Number
- Competitive wages
- Extensive factory product training
- Opportunities for advancement
Join our automotive service team as an entry level automotive technician - apply today!