To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chula Vista, CA
- Anastasia Barnard
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Health First Fitness Club • Chula Vista, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We're seeking a Lifeguard to join our team. As our new Lifeguard you will:
- Maintain watch over the pool area ensuring a secure and safe environment
- Employ accident prevention by enforcing pool rules and regulations
- Respond to all injuries, incidents, and emergencies as directed by club policy
- Teach private & group swim lesson to kids and adults of all abilities
- Assist in the development, implementation and marketing of innovative swim programs
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of the aquatics center
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Current accredited Lifeguarding Certification or the ability to obtain the certification at the time of hire
- Prior experience lifeguarding or teaching swim lessons
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications or the ability to obtain the certification at the time of hire
- Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday
- Frequent walking and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily
- Ability to be in water for long periods during the day