To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bronxville, NY
- Pamela Pfeninger
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - WORK FROM HOME
The Carlisle Group • Bronxville, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Growing Managing General Underwriting Group in search of Accountant/Bookkeeper to handle daily MGU accounting needs. This organization is seeing great opportunities in the marketplace and are in a position to capitalize on them. If you are looking for a place to grow professionally then this is the place for you. This is a work from home position with quarterly travel to main office in Bronxville NY required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Handle daily booking keeping duties for MGU
- Monthly management and producer commission payable reports
- Reconciliation of carrier commission statements
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation and creation of monthly bordereaux
- Analyze accounts and call for past due collections.
- Request notices of cancellation and post checks as necessary.
- Contact agents for payment prior to initiating direct notice of cancellation of policy.
- Research checks posted incorrectly.
- Work closely with the supervisor regarding past due items.
- Handle finance company calls.
- Handle Company Payables calls/emails – contact agents on policies which demand immediate payment.
- Prepare payments to the Agent/Finance Companies.
- Request Notices of Cancellation for unpaid policies.
- Post agent and finance company checks, wires, and ACHs
- Email Statements and Late Notices to agents
- Candidates must have worked for a MGA/MGU or wholesale broker.
- Candidates must have at least 5 most current years of premium accounting experience
- Candidates must have experience using Agency Management Systems
- Past experience with Lloyd's of London a plus
see job description