To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
120 Mountainview Boulevard
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
- Janine Bilancia
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Merchandise Retail System Support Coordinator
Barnes & Noble College • Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: Merchandise Support Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director, MIO
- General Merchandise
- Merchant team
- Operational Finance
- Store operations
- Learning and development
JOB SUMMARY: The Merchandise Support Coordinator will act as the liaison between stores and home office when system questions or issues arise as stores roll out onto the new Oracle Retail platform. The Merchandise Support Coordinator will be responsible for handling open inquiries as it pertains to item integrity, price changes, EDI and cost discrepancies. The Merchandise Support Coordinator will be the central hub of communication between IT support, stores, merchants and financial operations.
- Assist and answer open questions as stores roll out on to the new Oracle platform
- Learn the retail management and price systems in order to assist stores when evaluating open tickets.
- Build and understand complex promotions and how they feed through the system
- The ability to troubleshoot and analyze data to understand root causes of issues
- Assist with monitoring and reviewing new store opening data
- Provide details and instructions on how to resolve open/ repeat issues
- Identify gaps and recommend system enhancements
- Communicate findings and work with business partners to resolve open issues
- Provide reporting on aged open tickets and ETAs for resolution
- BA required and/or a minimum of three years of customer service or retail experience
- Previous experience working on cross functional projects with the ability to prioritize and escalate issues when appropriate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Extremely organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Understanding deadlines and how to prioritize workload
Barnes & Noble College is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.