To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
601 South 8th Street
Clarinda, IA 51632
- Mark Ford
- Phone: 7123707560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ag Equipment Sales
AGRIVISION EQUIPMENT GROUP, LLC • Clarinda, IA
Posted 18 days ago
Sales and Management Development Opportunity!
Here's the opportunity to put your people skills to the test and to grow your career opportunity at the same time!
AgriVision Equipment is seeking a high-energy individual who brings the desire to learn and to grow into a long-term successful career path in the ag equipment industry. Previous experience and knowledge of large ag equipment is preferred, but there's a lot we can train with the right individual who is willing to work hard, make our customers #1, and who is committed to integrity, excellence, financial responsibility and teamwork.
Sells new and used agricultural and turf equipment to new and existing customers. As knowledge, skill and experience grow - so does the career opportunity with our 10 location company!
Specific Duties Include:
- Represents the location and company working with customers to understand their business and equipment needs
- Grows and enhances ag equipment product knowledge on features and benefits through on-the-job training, John Deere University training and classes, and more.
- Has a retail-selling emphasis - understands questions to ask, helps validate customer requirements, proposes solution, offers demonstration, and delivers solution
- Can learn and follow a defined sales process; and uses company provided systems/tools to fully document, track, record, follow-up and capture all related sales activity in a timely and accurate manner; maintains a manageable strategic key customer list
Has keen awareness of the competition and competitive products, as well as business and industry trends
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and communicates to the team
- Learns and grows customer financing options knowledge to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
Maintains strong knowledge of used equipment values; and able to evaluate properly for customer trade-ins
Contributes directly to the proposal process, territory awareness, participation, and overall customer satisfaction
Coordinates and facilitates other company employees, departments, locations and internal and external product/service experts
Participates in all communication efforts, including sales and marketing meetings, department meetings and other related efforts
Maintains a positive and professional working relationship with customers, peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
Prior sales experience and/or training; 1+ years of retail sales experience preferred
Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
Strong understanding of market/industry conditions
Ability to work flexible hours
Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
Excellent computer skills