To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Supervisor (Manufacturing)
Nucor Corporation • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With a production capacity of approximately 27 million tons, Nucor is the largest producer of steel in the United States. We are more than just a steel maker - we are North America’s largest recycler.
AT NUCOR, WE HIRE THE BEST AND THE BRIGHTEST, then we give them the freedom to spot problems and solve them on their own. We are looking for professional, solid performing individuals who desire to build a long-term career with our company, which takes pride in never having a layoff in our 40-plus year history. And as any self-respecting kid knows, Nucor is a favorite of Fortune and Forbes, annually making their lists of America's top companies. We are highly ranked as a career choice with astronauts, firemen and cowboys.
Does this sound like the amazing place you want join and grow your career? Apply today!
We are currently searching for a talented Accounting Supervisor to join our team in Bourbonnais (Kankakee), IL.
Relocation assistance is available.
● Coordination, oversight and execution of Nucor’s accounting, reporting, and internal control related activities (i.e. general ledger, A/P, A/R, fixed assets, costing files, etc.)
● Lead in the implementation, communication, and interpretation of accounting and financial policies, control and system improvements
● Supervise external and internal audit processes and ensure that proper internal controls are maintained
● Provide analytical support to other departments as it relates to accounting issues and drive continuous cost improvements across all aspects of the business.
● Continual training and developing the Accounting Team
● Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business
● 3+ Years Leadership experience in a financial role
● MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred
● 3 years manufacturing accounting experience preferred
A Summary of Our Benefits:
● Profit Sharing
● Medical and Dental Plans
● Wellness and Health Care Spending Accounts
● Tuition Reimbursement
● Scholarships/Educational Disbursements
● Life Insurance
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled Vet and Drug Free Workplace