To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Phone: 813-289-6111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ENTRY LEVEL Marketing & Sales Account Manager
Campaign Development Corporation • Tampa, FL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Campaign Development Corporation is an award-winning innovative sales and marketing firm based in Tampa, Florida. We put our focus into two main areas of our company: our clients and our team. Our clients trust us to represent their brands because of our integrity and commitment to authenticity and success. Our team is collaborative, competitive, solution-oriented, driven and growing!
We are looking for individuals to fill our Marketing & Sales Account Manager position which starts in our entry-level sales position and moves upward into a leadership role. Performing team members are given the responsibility and opportunity to develop themselves as well as newer employees. Because we offer 100% internal advancement opportunities, training at Campaign Development Corporation is innovative and extensive. As we expand, we offer our team endless opportunities for promotions and career advancement. The Marketing & Sales Account manager position is simply the first step!
Campaign Development Corp is one of the fastest growing customer service and customer acquisition outsourcers with locations across the United States and internationally. Campaign Development Corp’s rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
With more than 31 domestic and international locations, Campaign Development Corp is creating new opportunities daily:
- We have our own in house leadership development programs
- Opportunities for individuals to join a company where they can enjoy their work day
- Opportunities to grow and develop the career in management or leadership that individuals really want
- 100% of our management team is promoted from within our organization.
- Opportunities to provide excellent levels of service to the clients we support and to thousands of customers daily
- We believe in recognizing individual employees for their contributions and achievements
- High School Diploma
- College preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience – restaurant or hospitality experience included
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a service and sales environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly energetic with motivation to appreciate customers and other team members
- Multi-task oriented
- Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
- Confident and positive attitude expressed with a genuinely sincere tone
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on probing
- Ability to lead a conversation
- Demonstrate personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities)