JOB SUMMARY: CUSTOMER SERVICE REP FOR HEALTHCARE FIRM
-We need the 12:30 pm -9:00 pm shift to be a priority for the 5 days x 8 hours per day shifts, and 10:30 am -9:00 pm shift for the 4 days x 10 hour shifts. On the 4 days x 10 hour shifts, all will start on Monday, and the day off must be an equal mix of Friday and Thursday.
-Training: 3-week new hire training period that will run 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday.
-No time will be permitted off during training; there will be no pre-approvals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service by answering questions and resolving problems related to how to use the various program resources and tools available to promote program engagement and employment efforts.
- Complete basic call-related input to phone inquiries including data entry, verifying caller information, and entering call logs in the client-provided database and completing event registration as needed.
- Discuss caller needs and use provided Work Incentive Planning and Assistance (WIPA) scripts and call flows to determine and appropriately refer callers, completing the required Intake & Referral forms via the WIPA program database.
- Conduct outbound calls to follow up with potential beneficiaries that request assistance in identifying a service provider.
- Assist caller with accessing and using various resources and use tools available on the program website.
- Troubleshoot to solve caller-identified issues and barriers to program engagement related to work incentive program use and benefits planning for obtaining and/or retaining employment.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- At least 1 year of prior customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required.
- At least 3 years experience working in a call center environment preferred.
- Prior experience working in employment services preferred.
- Ability to speak, read and write English clearly, professional and fluently
Job details and how to apply:
- This is a 6-month assignment with a top healthcare company.
- Salary $14.41/hour + Health Insurance + 401K
Monday - Friday: We need the 12:30 pm -9:00 pm shift to be a priority for the 5 days x 8 hours per day shifts, and 10:30 am -9:00 pm shift for the 4 days x 10 hour shifts. On the 4 days x 10 hour shifts, all will start on Monday, and the day off must be an equal mix of Friday and Thursday.
- Located in Pittston, PA
- If hired must pass criminal background check
Job details and how to apply: If interested in this opportunity and to be considered, please email an updated, professional resume in Word or a PDF version to National Recruiting Manager, Ishana Lennard at URL blocked - click to apply.
Thank you for reading this ad and Good Luck in your job search!