International corporation located in Alpharetta has an immediate need for a candidate who is fluent in both Spanish and English for a Financial Customer Service Representative. Recent college graduates or college graduates with 6+ months work experience are encouraged to apply! Candidates MUST have a Bachelor degree (4-year college degree) to be considered. Candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish need only apply! Company seeks candidates with excellent verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task efficiently, driven, customer service oriented, and eager to learn. Responsibilities:
- Making outbound/receiving inbound calls relating to company's customer accounts that are 5 to 29 days past due. Accounts are automotive financial accounts and assisting customers with bringing their accounts to current status, please note this is NOT a sales position
- Identify root cause of customer delinquency and generate effective solutions for the company and customer
- Conduct minimal skip tracing necessary to prepare account for next level of service
- Effectively contribute to increasing Customer Satisfaction scores
Position is ideal for those seeking an entry-level position within the general field of Customer Service, Customer Accounts and Automotive Finance. Opportunities for promotions and upward mobility are offered within the company: promoted to the Customer Service Division, Credit Division, or Mid-Financial Customer Accounts Division. Client grows from the bottom up! Individuals who have worked in the restaurant and retail industries excel within this position! Company offers opportunities for advancement, relocation opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and full benefits and retirement packages.
If you are seeking a position that will lead to a long lasting career with a financially sound, international company, then this is for YOU!!!
Client is seeking candidates who are outgoing, personable, possess team player mentality, accountability and have a strong desire to learn and grown within a company. Must be career minded!
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree
- Able to multi-task (ability to communicate with customer while type simultaneously is a must)
- Typing speed of 50+WPM
- Customer Service oriented
- Solution oriented thinking
- Eager to learn and grown, as the company promotes within and from the bottom up
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
keywords: customer service, customer service representative, recent college graduate, college graduates, entry level, CSR, collections, first party collections, call center, office, clerical, administrative support, financial, accounting, administrative assistant, fraud analyst, financial analyst, credit investigator, credit, automotive, loan, finance, accounting assistant, administrative, representative, administrative, assistant, funding, funding assistant
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue