To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Operations Manager
Dupre Logistics • Memphis, TN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Senior Operations Manager to add to our team in Little Rock, AR or Memphis, TN to support our Dedicated business unit.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
· provide safe service that’s profitable
· continue to profitably grow our business
· be the employer of choice
· be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
The Senior Operations Manager works in a fast paced environment that is the hub of activity in our business unit. This individual is the direct manager of several onsite field operations for our customers and will supervise Managers for our Energy Distribution Services Business Unit. Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, our Senior Operations Manager is responsible for instituting and implementing Dupre’s best practices, developing Energy personnel, and achieving financial targets for the assigned locations.
· Monitor Area Performance: safety, customer service and profitability
· Direct employee coaching and development of managers within assigned area
· Promote corporate/field partnership
· Develop/maintain customer relationships
· Manage/perform start-up projects
The position will initiate with a 60 to 90 day training process requiring significant travel. A successful candidate will need to have flexibility to accommodate this critical orientation step.
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, company vehicle, incentive bonus plan and exciting opportunities for advancement.
· 5-7 years of experience in onsite dedicated contract logistics, solid bulk/chemical transportation, Hazmat, Logistics/ Transportation Management with proven track record is preferred
· Multi-site operating environment with responsibilities for managing both Sales and Operations is required
· High level of computer, business analytics, and database skills experience
· Ability to travel from 30-50% of time and available for extended hours as business dictates
· Must relocate to Little Rock, AR or Memphis, TN or be a resident of those areas
· P&L management experience is required
· Strong customer service orientation with an operational or industrial background required
· Ability to multi-task and make informed business decisions
· Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent, preferred