To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a group of people who make a difference with the most influential companies in Chicago. Work with a fun, progressive, high-energy and growth oriented staffing agency in the Chicago Loop area. We are expanding our team due to demand for our services and are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented professional who has staffing experience or a professional services background. Mack & Associates, Ltd. identifies, locates and evaluates Chicago's strongest administrative support professionals on a Direct-Hire, Temp-to-Hire and Temporary/ Flexible staffing services.
Responsibilities for Recruiter:
- Work closely with current clients and candidates on a day to day basis to achieve their staffing goals
- Source, evaluate and recruit quality candidates to maintain a pipeline in each key area of one’s niche: Temporary, Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
- Utilize social media sites and company database to develop relationships with talent in the Chicagoland market within various industry sectors
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens and in-person interviews with qualified applicants for both current and future openings
- Manage the interview process for those candidates under representation including presenting job opportunities to candidates, coordinating interviews with clients, post-interview debriefing of candidates, conducting reference checks, offer negotiation, and post-hire feedback and problem resolution.
- Build rapport with others, i.e., candidates, company clients, co-workers to gain the trust/confidence with others
Requirements for Recruiter:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years' experience in staffing agency or complimentary business, i.e., business-to-business/professional services
- Ability to prioritize and set goals with a sense of urgency
- Ambitious and financially driven
- Enjoys being challenged and learning on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills that build authentic rapport with others
- Ability to multi-task with an attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive approach with all you do
- Comfortable and confident in networking with others