URL blocked - click to apply
Ranked #1 Workplace in Dallas ... URL blocked - click to apply
Great Communication, People Skills and Customer Service Experience Wanted for Full Time Sales and Customer Care Representative.
Evantage, Inc. is an organization developed on the belief that an approach to entry level business sales and marketing based on personal communication will always be more effective and meaningful than the latest technology craze.
The Full Time Sales and Customer Care Representative opportunity involves face to face sales of services to new customers and prospects. We teach leadership & management as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running the businesses in our organization.
* Assisting our clients in the retention and acquisition of new customers
* Supervising and coaching account managers and account executives
* Learning the business aspect of running a marketing firm
* All business & communication aspects in between our clients and their target market
If you enjoy working in a team environment, helping people and looking to develop your skill set in communication, sales, marketing or management then you will be a great fit.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service/ sales
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
We are a business focused on the understanding that our people are our future & therefore we want to coach them into a management position. We strive to provide an entrepreneurial environment dedicated to developing successful business leaders. Our success as an organization is a result of maintaining high standards within our firm and working with only those interested in business management and capable of becoming the best of the best at leading others.
We promote only from within our own company and reward employees with unlimited potential for advancement into a management position.
Complex Problem Solving