To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- IL, IA, ND, SD, NE
- Craig Novins
- Phone: 732-792-0411
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hydraulic Regional Sales
Personnel Placements LLC • IL, IA, ND, SD, NE
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Territory: IL, IA, ND, SD, NE
Location: Local to Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL or elsewhere within the territory close to a metropolis
Our client is seeking a Regional Salesperson to support growth in the sales department while building business-to-business relationships. Position offers a highly competitive compensation package with an opportunity to earn additional compensation based on sales and an excellent benefits package.
- Plan the development and growth of sales territory by actively managing current and potential customer accounts through direct sales or distribution by promoting Company elements and system solutions
- Establish annual sales and expense budgets within assigned territory with sales strategies
- Use of effective communication skills both verbal and written to successfully network within assigned territory to identify sales opportunities using company information and technology
- Provide training and directives to authorized distributors in assigned territory which may require examining technical requirements for requested customer specific solutions
- Develop a plan for indications for after sales service for excellent after sales service processes
- At least 5 years of sales experience or Applications Engineering in Fluid Power Technology
- Technical Degree and Fluid Power Certification, or the ability to obtain this CFPHS within 1 year of employment
- Knowledge of mobile hydraulic systems and schematics
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
Benefits: You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and great company benefits.
Client requires US Citizenship or Green Card Permanent Resident Status, no sponsorship available.
Do to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.