To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Stefania Moll
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Associate
KW Property Management • Miami, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: The schedule of the position is between the business hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Also, there may be times when overtime is needed. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following, and are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Processing full payable cycle including, reviewing, modifying invoices & releasing payments. Must have experience dealing with high volume of invoices at a high pace while ensuring accurate & timely payments
- Be able to multitask while maintaining a high level of detail in the daily work process
- Offer a high level of customer service and hospitality with external and internal customers.
- Update and follow AP Property Specifications without exception.
- Comply of Company Policy as outlined in Employee Handbook.
- Assisting Property Managers and Accountants with any concerns regarding payments.
- Reconciling AP vendor accounts to vendor statements. Investigating and resolving any past due balances.
- Special projects as instructed.
- Comply with the company’s dress code.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Review ticket system during the first hour every morning. If finished before the hour, help other team members. The Department’s goal is not having any red tickets. All tickets must be addressed before the due/expiration date.
- Apply payments for Maintenance Refunds and Security Deposits issued the week before, by Monday of the current week.
- Review all tabs from the Invoice Register in Nexus Payables, as well as the Image Management, to make sure there are no invoices left behind. Keep open communication with Property Managers to alert them of any invoices that have not been processed.
- Maintain property recurring expense schedule up to date for all properties assigned. Make sure ALL contracts and utilities are captured in the schedule, as well as any credit cards, loans, and Recurring Vouchers. Add any new contract and remove any terminated vendor. This schedule should include all vendors that could charge the association with late fees and/or finance charges.
- Send tickets to Property Managers and copy DM when there are missing invoices in the Recurring Expenses Schedule. If the Property Manager sends the ticket back requesting changes to the schedule, please do so and complete the ticket.
- If insurance and/or utility bills are due and have not been submitted, call to obtain bills and submit through Nexus Payables.
- Be vigilant of sales tax in FPL bills.
- Maintain the insurance schedule. Make sure all new policies are added and a Recurring Voucher is set up in Jenark. Remove any policy that has been paid off and alert the Property Manager that is time to renew.
- Between Thursdays and Fridays all checks are issued, as well as any online or phone payments for utilities and insurance.
- Run AP Edit List before issuing checks and then post any unposted invoices except for any Security Deposit or Maintenance Refunds.
- Run the “Bank Account and Pay By” Report in Nexus Payables to identify ACH and/or Reserve Expenses.
- Review cash management reports to ensure how much cash is available before issuing checks, and to obtain the bank codes for Operating, Reserves, Special Assessments, and Security Deposits.
- After Issuing checks let Property Managers know if there is any vendor with expired Insurance Certificates, for which the checks were not issued.
- Run the Check History Report after issuing checks to ensure all checks were posted.
- 2-3 years accounts payable experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keyboarding ability with accuracy at 45-50 words a minute
- Proven ability and desire to work in a number intensive environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and research skills
KW Property Management & Consulting is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.