To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Laurence DeLorme
- Phone: 610-687-6441
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (HR) Generalist
QUAD656 • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Human Resources Generalist
Our Philadelphia area client has an immediate need for a Human Resources Generalist on a possible temp to hire basis.
The ideal Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for leading or assisting with a broad range of human resources functions. Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of corporate HR experience along with strong MS Office software skills. A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources would be preferred.
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for:
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee relations
- Performance management
- Benefits administration
- Employee/labor relations
- Workforce planning
- HR strategies support
- Assisting with corporate events and programs
Employment Type: contract to hire
The ideal Human Resources Generalist will possess these skills:
- 2 + years of Corporate Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel