To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fargo, ND
- Cody Johnson
- Phone: (701) 239-3238
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse/ Licensed Practical Nurse
Bethany Retirement Living • Fargo, ND
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The staff nurse directs and supervises the routine nursing care activities for Bethany residents to promote their comfort, maintain their functional ability, and contribute to their overall resident care program while assuring a safe environment. The staff nurse supervises the certified nursing assistants, certified medication aides, and the transport aides assigned to the unit.
*We are currently offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for FT/PT RNs and $2,500 for FT/PT LPNs on our University Campus. We are also offering $3,000 Sign on Bonus for FT/PT RNs and $1,500 FT/PT LPNs on our 42nd Street Campus*
- The position of staff nurse requires current R.N. or L.P.N. licensure with the Board of Nursing in North Dakota
- Current CPR certification
- Long term care experience or desire to work in geriatrics
- Be a positive communicator; be familiar with federal and state regulations related to long term care; be able to follow policies and procedures; be familiar with computer use or possess the ability and desire to learn
- Must have the ability to learn and comprehend medical terminology
- Must have the ability to verbally communicate and problem solve effectively with residents, staff, and family members
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions, including the ability to read, write and understand English.