To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
- Nicole Shaw
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant (Tax)
Daszkal Bolton • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 17 days ago
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide high level administrative support to Partner and/or Principal and professional staff of the Audit and Tax departments to include but not limited to client communications, scheduling, time entry, mail handling, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, calendar maintenance, tax return processing and filing, special projects and billing support.
• Creates and edits complex client engagement documents, reports, presentations or forms from limited information with minimal guidance; proofreads and edits work of professional staff upon request
• Prepares financial statements, correspondence, reports, proposals and marketing materials
• Coordinates, assists and schedules departmental and management meetings, client appointments, conferences, and other events, including, but not limited to, the preparation of agendas, arrangement of meeting facilities, acting as recording secretary, ordering food, set-up and clean-up, and preparation/distribution of meeting minutes and handouts for both the Tax and Audit departments
• Performs client acceptance procedures, including background and credit checks on Experian
• Sets up new clients in CPAS, ProSystems, Engagement Plus and (as requested) in Partner’s Outlook Contacts
• Serves as client liaison on behalf of Principal and/or Partner for standard engagement matters, establishing and maintaining an excellent professional rapport with external contacts of the Firm
JOB QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY:
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation and other accounting application systems (MS Office Suite Programs, Adobe, ProSystems, Engagement Plus, etc.)
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, decision making, meeting deadlines and working independently.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum high school diploma
• Minimum of four years experience in commensurate position
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs and knowledge with Time & Billing applications and other accounting software programs
• Experience in a CPA firm or law firm preferred
• Must have experience in preparing financial statements and travel coordination