To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 CTC Drive
Johnstown, PA 15904
- Karen Anderson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SECURITY GUARD II
Concurrent Technologies Corporation • Johnstown, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we are committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Security Guard II at Johnstown, PA.
SECURITY GUARD II
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking a part-time Security Guard II to provide comprehensive security services. The successful candidate will:
- Guard against fire, theft, vandalism and unauthorized access to facilities.
- Investigate alarms to determine cause and summons law enforcement and/or other assistance as needed.
- Patrol buildings and grounds; examines doors, windows and gates to ensure they are secure.
- Verify identification of employees or visitors.
- Assist employees with access to facilities, parking, and other security-related issues.
- Enforce security and EHS policies.
- Maintain records and completes incident reports.
- In an emergency, assist with building evacuation, renders aid and assists responding forces.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years’ experience as a security official, law enforcement officer, or relevant experience in the US Armed Forces.
- Ability to perform moderate work exerting up to 50 pounds of force and lifting or carrying objects weighing 30 pounds.
- Ability to set alarm codes, maintains reports, and conduct inspections.
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking and reasoning to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Basic math, language, writing and reading skills.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate a short wave radio and basic firefighting equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport objects of at least 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Pennsylvania Acts 120/135 Certification in Municipal Policies and Lethal Weapons Training
- Current or prior CPR certification
Clearance: US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Secret level clearance.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2018-0035
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”