**LOCAL candidates to Chicago, IL only please. No sponsorship available**
Wouldn't you like to work for a rapidly growing, award-winning, successful technology consulting firm? Think you're ready to take your career to the next level?
The User Experience (UX) Specialist within the Internal IT Team will be responsible for understanding and articulating opportunities to drive user experience improvements and for driving adoption of the company’s application portfolio.
Our UX Specialist must have a passion for UX strategy and standards and desire to help build better experiences across a range of functional areas and technology solutions (including on-premise and cloud-based). The goal is to increase employee engagement, efficiency and effectiveness. . The aim is also to enable the employees to securely collaborate and access their applications and data in anyplace, at any time, from any device and provide new ways to improve collaboration and communication within and between the teams.
We are looking for an individual who thrives as a visionary and with hands-on assignments. He/ she must focus on details and have a track record of managing solutions from concept through production and post implementation.
• Conduct user research -- both primary and secondary -- to understand and articulate opportunities to drive improvements and for driving adoption of company UX standards across company product portfolio
• Create compelling user experience design, both visual and interactional, in support of the organization's applications and services across platforms including web and mobile
• Work across stakeholder groups and internal clients to understand and analyze user needs and translates those needs into usable, valuable and desirable user interface designs and flows
• Strong management skills, and broad technical expertise and company/industry knowledge
• Utilizing business acumen and knowledge of the function/business unit structure to influence others to achieve results
• A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration
• Aims to ‘raise the bar’ across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
• Desire to learn
• Extremely strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Experience working with SaaS products and services
• 7+ years in a digital creative leadership position
• 10+ years in the interactive application design space with proven success in providing leadership in methodology and deliverables for user-centered design processes
• Demonstrated ability to deliver client - facing products with elegant interaction and visual design
• Expert understanding of user-centered design principles
• Experience designing cutting-edge and user-focused client digital experiences that can be rendered on myriad devices
• Experience with rapid prototyping tools and diagraming software
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, finance, or similar, MBA a plus
User Experience Design (Ux)
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)