To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI
- Bartech Resumes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VMS Operations Technology Specialist
Bartech Group • Southfield, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - High School
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- MS Office Suite
- MS Excel advanced concepts – (i.e. pivot tables, v-lookups, etc)
- Data mining and analysis
- Analytical report writing
- Flowcharting (Visio)
- Database concepts (SQL, mySQL, SQLServer, MS Access)
- Work with cross-functional team members
- Problem solve and present conceptual information to internal management
- Verbalize basic data analysis as it pertains to our staff, customer, and supplier environment
- Support company’s quality organization initiatives in compliance with Bartech defined procedures
- Initiate actions to prevent defects
- Identify and record any problems related to product, process, and quality systems
- Initiate, recommend, and implementation solutions after appropriate approvals
- Controls further processing until defects have been corrected
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to be well-organized, flexible, proactive, and detail orientated
- Excellent time management
- Minimum 2 years developing MS Excel analytical spreadsheets
- Minimum 2 years customer service
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.