To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rocklin, CA
- PrideStaff Sacramento East (Roseville, Arden)
- Phone: 916-757-6100 or 916-900-8449
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Account Specialist
PrideStaff • Rocklin, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Customer Account Specialist
Reception and Administration
Sacramento-area company is growing and in need of an energetic, bright and adaptable individual to train in their organization and add to their team. Experience with eCommerce, familiarity with computers and general business practices as well as pleasant and professional nature are required.
Job Responsibilities include, though are not limited to:
● Respond to phone and email correspondence from customers about company products and orders.
● Provide follow-up information on prior orders, address customer concerns and provide excellent customer service.
● Must be able to handle additional tasks and administrative functions as designated by management within time-frame allotted.
● Must be adaptable and able to multi-task with ease
● Must meet or exceed high standard of service by appropriate, professional and accurate response of product-related inquiries.
● Must be comfortable responding to customer questions and learning product line
Individual attributes and experience:
● Candidate must possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, while maintaining composure
● Must be detail-oriented, accountable and punctual and well versed with computer and internet processes.
● Prior experience is not necessary, if individual possesses mature work ethic and is dependable and reliable
● Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must enjoy helping people and be absolutely comfortable on the phone
● Must be presentable to interact with the public when necessary
● Must have consistently reliable means of transportation.
● Sound Microsoft office skills - Excel, Word
● Typing skills greater than 30 wpm, data entry proficient, 7000kph
General PrideStaff hiring Requirements:
● Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
● Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
● Must be able to provide at least 3 positive, verifiable business references from prior employers or supervisors
● Must have reliable and consistent means of transportation
● $14/hour starting wages, considerable pay increase upon direct hire
● ACA compliant Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits available per PrideStaff