To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10210 Highland Manor Drive
Tampa, FL 33610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Professional Services Consultant
SunView Software, Inc • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*** This is a regular, full time position
SunView Software, Inc. is a leading provider of IT Service Management software that enables companies to better track, manage and control their IT infrastructures. We are currently seeking a Professional Services Consultant to assist our clients with the installation, configuration and training of SunView Software’s applications. The position requires strong technical knowledge and communication skills. We provide training, mentorship and career advancement opportunities. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with people, problem solving, and should be looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged.
- Manage software implementations for SunView Software’s customers
- Gather and document client business requirements and employ strong analytical and listening skills to understand and translate to functional specifications
- Provide application and best practices training, both technical and user focused
- Advanced configuration and light application customizations, including forms, workflows, HTML and XML modifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a computer or technical major preferred
- Demonstrated experience providing software training in face-to-face and web-based environments
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to document technical tasks and concepts
- Organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Familiarity with Help Desk / Service Desk applications, ITSM and ITIL a plus
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as required by customer projects
This position requires the candidate to work on-site in our Tampa office. Relocation assistance is not available.
We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package within a dynamic and thriving culture that rewards individuals who are committed to professional success. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please submit your resume to HRS@sunviewsoftware.com for immediate consideration. Salary expectations are required for resume review.