To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tulsa Oklahoma, OK
- Richard Counts
- Phone: 417-869-9192
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Remote Service Technician
FEDERAL PROTECTION • Tulsa Oklahoma, OK
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Federal Protection, Inc.® is a comprehensive security services and bank equipment company operating within the financial, commercial, and residential vertical arenas. We are actively working to change the landscape of our industry through ground-breaking technology, unparalleled service and fulfilling our mission statement to ‘Under Promise and Over Perform’.
Established in 1969, our company continues to celebrate success into our fourth decade of growth and commitment to the security industry. The level of service delivered to our customers is exemplified consistently by each and of our 250+ strong TEAM FEDERAL members today. As we continue to grow it is of paramount importance to seek out those individuals whom set the standard within our industry, and possess a strong desire to become a part of TEAM FEDERAL.
Under general direction of Service Manager, services bank equipment and/or security systems in financial, commercial, and residential areas, including security systems, ATM facilities, industrial gates, fire alarms, and more.
· Analyzes malfunctions in equipment and replaces or repairs defective components, utilizing knowledge of equipment operation and repair.
· Removes and replaces defective electronic, electrical, and mechanical components, such as circuit boards, wiring, switches, heaters using hand tools and following drawings and manufacturer’s manuals.
· Tests and operates equipment to ensure that defects have been corrected.
· Comply with all federal, state, and local laws applicable to position and employment generally.
· Comply with all company policies, procedures, and expectations to the benefit of the organization and co-workers.
· Productively and positively contribute to the company’s goal of maintaining a safe, healthy, productive, and enjoyable workplace.
· Accurately completes all paperwork, including timesheets, in a timely manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Any combination equivalent to education and experience that provides the required skill and knowledge. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of two years work experience.
Mosler, LeFebure, Diebold, Hamilton, Skilcraft, Ademco, CCTV, NCR ATM’s
Ability to use hand tools
Walking up and down stairs.
Lifting up to 75 lbs.
Working indoors/outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
Bending/crouching to work on machines.
Working in confined areas.
Use of various cleaning supplies.
HOURS OF WORK:
Must be flexible in order to service customers.
Job Type: Full-time