RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY – MEDICAL SALES – HEARING INSTRUMENT SPECIALIST
AccuQuest Hearing Centers is growing across the country! To help fuel our growth, we are looking for individuals with exceptional sales acumen as well as the passion to provide a better quality of life to our patients through better hearing. Did you know that every day, more than 10,000 people with hearing loss enter our target market? As the nation’s largest privately held hearing healthcare practice, with 170 hearing clinics nationwide, we are excited about the future of AccuQuest!
Our goal is to be the premier hearing health care provider in the country. Our cutting edge technology, elite sales training, clinical preparation and continued patient care practices will ensure your success within the hearing healthcare industry. This same investment in our people, allows us the ability to provide first-class service and support to our patients.
AccuQuest is looking for talented, driven and financially motivated individuals to join our expanding organization. We are interested in candidates that are open to relocation.
- Are you looking for long term career potential?
- Are you looking to break into the medical sales industry?
- Do you have a passion for sales, marketing and business development?
- Would you like to sell a product that will enhance the quality of someone’s life?
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Does the idea of uncapped commissions motivate and drive your success?
We are looking for top sales talent to be part of our expanding professional team. Our practitioners understand the magnitude of helping individuals with hearing loss. We believe in showing our patients what they are missing while working to provide them the better hearing they deserve!
Why Work for AccuQuest?
Our industry leading 90-day training program prepares you to become licensed as a hearing healthcare professional. After successful completion of the 90-day training program, you will be placed in an AccuQuest hearing clinic as a full-time Hearing Instrument Specialist. As a Hearing Instrument Specialist, you will learn about patient’s challenges caused by their hearing loss, you will conduct clinical testing of each patients’ hearing and then you will recommend a hearing device that will restore the bulk of their hearing and improve the patient’s overall quality of life. AccuQuest offers a first-class training environment that has produced some of the top practitioners in the country. Come join our team and start your successful career in the medical industry!
- Paid training and licensing within the medical device field
- Generous base salary & Commission; FIRST YEAR INCOME POTENTIAL $70K-$100K
- Advancement opportunities for top performers including sales management
- You have the ability to help people reconnect with family and loved ones
- The hearing industry is recession-proof; we grew through the down economies
- Growing target market - every day, more than 10,000 people with hearing loss enter our target market
- Largest privately held hearing care distributor in the country
- Our nationwide presence provides multiple market opportunities for those open to relocate
- College degree
- 1-year sales experience
- Accountability for sales goals
- Strong business communications
- Exceptional networking skills
- A science or technical background is helpful
- Willing to travel between practices
- Ability to work independently, strong work ethic, and strong will to succeed
- This position requires frequent hand movement and fine manipulation
Compensation and Benefits
- First Year Income Potential: $70k - $100k Group Health Insurance
- 401K Plans
- Paid vacation
- Sick/ personal days
- Short-term disability insurance
Enhanced Data Rates For Gsm Evolution
Enhanced Data Gsm Environment
Hardworking And Dedicated