To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Oakland Regional Hospital 22401 Foster Winter Dr
- Oakland Regional Hospital
- Phone: 248 423 5176
- Phone:: 248-423-5179
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RN - Med/Surg unit
Oakland Regional Hospital • Southfield, MI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medical / Surgical unit
- Part-time, 24 hours/week.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Midnight shifts from 1900 - 0730.
- Extra MN premium pay.
- Additional Weekend premium pay too.
- No On-call requirement
- Part-time Benefits!
- Tuition Reimbursement.
30 bed unit. Great nurse to patient ratios. General medical and Post Surgical patients.
Our nursing staff members are responsible for the provision of nursing care to our patients. Our nursing department provides treatment care plans, assess our patients’ needs, and collaborates with our physicians and interdisciplinary care delivery team to provide comprehensive patient care.
Our objectives are to provide high quality healthcare, deliver outstanding customer service, and promote a friendly and healing environment. Oakland Regional Hospital is accredited by Health Facilities Accreditation Program. Additionally, we are proud members of American and Michigan Health Hospital Associations. US World Reports has recognized Oakland Regional Hospital as one of the best nursing units in the country!
We are seeking professionals focused on displaying high quality customer service, providing accurate and timely results, and promoting a culture that fosters compassionate communication and responsible engagement.
- Experience providing care in a hospital setting preferred.
- Current unrestricted RN License from the State of Michigan required.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification for Healthcare Providers, from the American Heart Association required.
- Knowledge of BLS protocols in code situations, medication administration, pain management, wound care, and performance of patient assessments.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, human anatomy, and physiology.
- Requires immediate judgment and response; occasionally in response to disasters or emergencies, actual events or drills.
- Requires high-level visual and auditory acuity for timely response and patient care assessment activities.
- Must possess customer service skills and be able to demonstrate at all times.
- Must be able to answer call lights and multi-task.
- Ability to measure/record/evaluate vital signs.